Reduce Your Overhead Expenses
Installing a solar system means your business will have partial or total energy independence and security from the escalating electricity prices. As a small business, Ampulse Energy understands your concerns and experiences and is here to help your business succeed. Using solar energy to power your business will reduce overheads and improve your bottom line, by saving on electricity costs. Our commercial solar division designs and installs custom industrial solutions for business offices, schools and community organisations.
In sunny Queensland, installing solar panels on your roof can help to keep your place of business cool. Solar panels offer accidental roof shading, which can lower the ceiling temperature by up to 2.5 degrees. Meaning you won’t need to run the air conditioning as much, decreasing your energy usage further.
- Our custom systems provide a wide range of electrical solutions from 10 kW to 100 kW
- You can power the majority of your business from a free source
- You will begin to see positive benefits to your bottom line almost immediately
- Potential depreciation and tax benefits mean your solar power system will pay for itself
- With no moving parts, solar power systems reduce your maintenance costs
- Roof shading can lower air conditioning costs
Create a Positive Image for Your Company
In 2020, many consumers are focusing on supporting environmentally-conscious companies and even boycotting businesses with unsustainable processes or products. Installing solar panels is one of the cost-effective ways to lower your business’s carbon emissions. Solar panels are also highly visible, so the public can see that you are a green-energy business. In Australia, the public perception of solar energy is very high, and you can translate this to your business.
Using clean energy sources projects an image of caring for the environment as well as your community. With this positive image, you will increase business opportunities by connecting with customers and suppliers interested in working with sustainable energy solar companies.